b. 17th May 1985, Bromsgrove, England.
MA Fine Art – Distinction – School of Art, Birmingham Institute of Art & Design. 2007 – 2009.
BA (Hons) Fine Art, First Class – School of Art, Birmingham Institute of Art & Design. 2004 – 2007.
BTEC Foundation Diploma: Art & Design – Merit – Birmingham Institute of Art & Design. 2003 – 2004.
- [No Title], Headless Chicken, Sydenham Farm, The Cotswolds, UK. July 2019.
- Squawk, Headless Chicken, Sydenham Farm, The Cotswolds, UK. June 2016.
- Cocksure, Headless Chicken, Sydenham Farm, The Cotswolds, UK. September 2015.
- Above and Beyond, Hanbury Hall, Worcestershire. Supported by National Trust. May 2010.
- TNT with Nicole Mortiboys.
- XYZ, Commissioned by Site Gallery, Sheffield. [The first Augmented Reality art exhibition in the UK commissioned by a public gallery.]
- Das Esszimmer goes Weltraum, Das Esszimmer, Basel, Switzerland. June 2017. [Frankie Umlaut]
- SCAN at MK Gallery. MK Gallery, Milton Keynes, UK. October 2016.
- #ArtistsCompute2016, Office For Art, Design & Technology, City Arcadia Gallery, Coventry, UK. September 2016,
- Est. 1690 #2, Berrows Worcester Journal. Pitt Projects, with Victor Burgin, Nicole Mortiboys, David Blamey and Jeremy Hutchinson. September 2014.
- STUDIO/PARTY, with Nicole Mortiboys, TNT, Wood and Harrison. Headless Chicken, Sydenham Farm, The Cotswolds, UK. July 2014.
- Flatfile, Eastside Projects, Extra Special People at OUTPOST Summer Fayre, Norwich. June 2011.
- Mailto:, Drift Station, Nebraska, USA. June 2011.
- Unification, W-CA in association with Cheltenham Science Festival. May 2011.
- (Un)Seen Sculptures, Sydney & Melbourne, Australia. [Warren Armstrong + ACVA]. May 2011.
- I am The Warrior, Derby [Juneau Projects]. June 2010.
- GONGOOZLER, Grand Union, Digbeth, Birmingham. March 2010.
- MA Fine Art Show, School of Art, BIAD. September 2009.
- 14°N 32°W, Online Project. [14n32w.co.cc]. April 2009.
- Close Encounter, New Generation Arts Festival [Central Hall], Birmingham. June 2008.
- Roll Up Art, University of Architecture, Bucharest. March 2008.
- Ctrl-Copy, Online Exhibition. August 2007.
- Fine Art Degree Show, School of Art, BIAD. June 2007.
- George Jackson Award Show, School of Jewelry, BIAD. May 2007.
- Big Fish, Little Fish. The Works Gallery, Birmingham. May 2006.
- The Thin Blue Line. School of Art, BIAD. March 2006.
- Size Matters. School of Art, BIAD. November 2005.
Awards and Nominations:
- Arts Council England, Grants for the Arts Funding. [TNT at MEANTIME]. October 2012.
- Juliet Gomperts Trust, Funding for Mission: Vienna. May 2008.
- Nominated for the George Jackson Travel Bursary Award, BIAD. May 2007.
Visiting Lectures & Talks:
- Meet TNT, With Nicole Mortiboys, MEANTIME Project Space. November 2012.
- Visiting Lecturer, School of Art, Margaret Street, BIAD. October 2012.
- Art and Science, Unified? Chaired by Dr Mark Lythgoe, Cheltenham Science Festival. June 2011.
- Central Basement, with Nicole Mortiboys. Eastside Projects, Digbeth, Birmingham. July 2009.
- So Near, So Far. Micro Residency as TNT. Worcester Museum and Art Gallery.
- TNT at MEANTIME. One Month painting residency at MEANTIME Project Space, Cheltenham Spa. Supported by The Arts Council, Grants for the Arts.
As one half of TNT:
- STUDIO/PARTY, Headless Chicken, Sydenham Farm, The Cotswolds, UK. July 2014.
- Belly Fur, Work commissioned for Unique in Birmingham, by Retail in Birmingham. October 2012.
- Ryan Hughes Projects Presents … TNT, Althorpe Studios and Gallery, Leamington Spa. September 2012.
- Summer Exhibition, The Public, West Bromwich. July 2012.
Funded Research Trips:
- Mission: Vienna. A visit to the 51st Annual Committee on The Peaceful Uses of Outer Space, at the United Nations. Vienna, Austria. Supported by Pitt Projects.